Apply to Serve on the WTD Steering Committee
As a member of the ISTH, the World Thrombosis Day Steering Committee invites you to apply to become a member of the committee and support World Thrombosis Day’s mission to increase global awareness of thrombosis.
Become a member of the Steering Committee today and you can contribute to the collaborative global movement and help build upon the success and impact of World Thrombosis Day.
However, it is not just how the Steering Committee could benefit from your contributions, but how your service will also benefit you. Becoming involved as a member of the committee offers:
- Insight into the operations of an award-winning, international campaign
- Connection and collaboration with peers globally, many of which are also leading members in the field
- Recognition for your contributions
- Expansion your own personal and professional horizon
The Steering Committee seeks members who are:
- Passionate about the World Thrombosis Day mission
- Have personal and professional integrity
- Are collaborative, inclusive and respectful
- Possess and display a strong multicultural sensitivity
- Work in the global best interest and greatest impact of the campaign
- Possess a willingness to bring personal contacts and relationships to bear for the benefit of the campaign while avoiding personal/professional conflicts
- Comfortable and proficient in effectively engaging with, communicating and representing the campaign towards a variety of stakeholders of different cultures and backgrounds
If you are an active and current member of the Society, you are eligible, and we would appreciate your involvement.
How can you express your interest and be considered?
To express interest in joining the Steering Committee, please click here. You can preview the questions by clicking here.
The deadline for expressions of interest is September 5, 2019. Applicants will be notified of decisions by November 2019.
Expressions of interest from all regions of the world and all age groups are welcome and encouraged and will be carefully considered to constitute committees that are effective, efficient and diverse, reflecting the global nature of the campaign. The World Thrombosis Day Steering Committee is recruiting to fill 6 openings.
If you have questions about the process, please contact Christine Candora-Hickey, Board and Committees Senior Coordinator at email@example.com
Share this post, choose a platform
Related Campaign News
CHAPEL HILL, NC, USA, March 20, 2023 – The International Society [...]
World Thrombosis Day Campaign Celebrates 10th Anniversary with New “Move Against Thrombosis” Theme and Redesigned Website
Award-Winning Global Campaign Unveils New Theme and Redesigned Website to Provide [...]
World Thrombosis Day (WTD) 2022 is around the corner, and it's [...]