Register for the World Thrombosis Day 2021 Webinar
Registration is now open for the World Thrombosis Day (WTD) 2021 Webinar on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 11 a.m. US-ET / 17:00 CEST. Join the industry’s leading thrombosis experts for a live discussion on “Clotting Risks During Hospitalization: Exploring General Thromboprophylaxis and Special Cases.”
The webinar is proudly co-hosted by the ISTH World Thrombosis Day campaign and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The webinar is free and all are welcome to attend. Pre-registration is required.
- Introduction (Claire McLintock, MD, FRACP, FRCPA, ONZM)
- General Thromboprophylaxis (Alex Spyropoulos, M.D., FACP, FCCP, FRCPC)
- Thromboprophylaxis in Special Cases (Prof. Beverley Hunt, MD, OBE)
- Thromboprophylaxis and Cancer (Alok A. Khorana, MD, FACP, FASCO)
- Q&A Session (Moderated by Claire McLintock, MD)
Questions about the webinar? Contact Barbara Krolak at Barbara_Krolak@isth.org.
Share this post, choose a platform
Related Campaign News
CHAPEL HILL, NC, USA, March 20, 2023 – The International Society [...]
World Thrombosis Day Campaign Celebrates 10th Anniversary with New “Move Against Thrombosis” Theme and Redesigned Website
Award-Winning Global Campaign Unveils New Theme and Redesigned Website to Provide [...]
World Thrombosis Day (WTD) 2022 is around the corner, and it's [...]