WTD Announces Early Career Flyer Competition
ATTENTION: ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED!
New submission date: August 15
World Thrombosis Day Early Career Flyer Competition
The World Thrombosis Day (WTD) campaign announced the Inaugural Promotional Flyer Competition to encourage early career professionals working in the area of thrombosis and/or haemostasis to design an educational advertisement to help educate patients on the cause, risk factors and prevention of hospital-associated VTE. The winner will receive a $250 USD Visa Gift Card, and the flyer will be featured on the WTD website and available to all partner organizations and ISTH members. For guidelines and details, see below.
- Create a flyer on the topic of thrombosis, specifically Venous Thromboembolism (VTE), and explain the condition including the risk factors, signs and symptoms. Share the information that you believe patients should know and/or may be curious about.
- It can be general or related to hospital-associated VTE, gender-specific VTE or cancer-associated VTE. You are encouraged to use the information available on the WTD website (http://www.worldthrombosisday.org/issue/vte/) and other resources such as journals, your institution, other informational websites, etc.
- Remember: The intended audience of your flyer is patients.
- Please incorporate the official WTD logo somewhere on the flyer.
- This logo, along with additional materials that can be used to assist you with the flyer are available for download on the WTD website under Campaign Materials.
- Only original flyers and artwork will be accepted. Please note that submissions may not have been presented or published prior to entry.
- Copyrighted images or trademarked products, brand names and/or advertisements may not be used within the flyer. Do not use any pharmaceutical or promotional name brands.
- Applicants must be a member of the ISTH and a registered partner of the WTD campaign.
- To become an early career member, click here: www.isth.org/page/Membership
- To become a WTD partner, click here: www.worldthrombosisday.org/join/
- The candidate must be early career and hold an academic rank below assistant professor including students, trainees and post-doc fellows.
- $250 USD Visa Gift Card
- Flyer will be featured on the WTD website and available for download to all ISTH members and WTD partners.
- Size Requirements: A4 / Letter Sized (8.5×11)
Application Deadline: ****Thursday, August 15, 2019 (5:00 p.m. EST) ****
- Applicants must submit the flyer in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, August 15, 2019. Include the following information in your email:
- Name of individual submitting the flyer
- Hospital / Institution Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Following your submission, we will ask you to sign an official WTD release form.
- The winning poster will become the property of the ISTH and WTD campaign and will be shared via the WTD website and social media platforms.
- Winners will be contacted via email no later than August 20, 2019.
Share this post, choose a platform
Related Campaign News
CHAPEL HILL, NC, USA, March 20, 2023 – The International Society [...]
World Thrombosis Day Campaign Celebrates 10th Anniversary with New “Move Against Thrombosis” Theme and Redesigned Website
Award-Winning Global Campaign Unveils New Theme and Redesigned Website to Provide [...]
World Thrombosis Day (WTD) 2022 is around the corner, and it's [...]