Upcoming Twitter Chats Address VTE around World Thrombosis Day
Two very important Twitter chats will take place on and shortly after World Thrombosis Day (WTD) this year. Join us on Twitter as experts, patients, advocates and media discuss venous thromboembolism (VTE) and actionable steps that the public and healthcare professionals can take to prevent unnecessary death and disability caused by blood clots.
Twitter Chat with Global WTD Partners, Moderated by Everyday Health
- Focus: VTE associated with recent hospitalization and what patients and caregivers need to know to reduce risk for potentially deadly blood clots.
- When: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
- Hashtag: #ClotChat
- Hosts: @ThrombosisDay, @ISTH
- Moderator: @EverydayHealth (Jennifer Brown, PhD, Everyday Health Editor)
Twitter Chat with Dr. Richard Besser of ABC News
- Focus: Understanding VTE and the risk factors that can increase the chance of developing this serious medical condition.
- When: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
- Hashtag: #abcDrBchat
- Host/Moderator: @abcDrBchat
- Medical Expert: @ThrombosisDay (Gary E. Raskob, PhD, World Thrombosis Day Steering Committee Chair)
Share this post, choose a platform
Related Campaign News
CHAPEL HILL, NC, USA, March 20, 2023 – The International Society [...]
World Thrombosis Day Campaign Celebrates 10th Anniversary with New “Move Against Thrombosis” Theme and Redesigned Website
Award-Winning Global Campaign Unveils New Theme and Redesigned Website to Provide [...]
World Thrombosis Day (WTD) 2022 is around the corner, and it's [...]