As World Thrombosis Day (WTD) draws near, we’re excited to mark a decade of raising awareness. This is your opportunity to make a real impact in reducing the death and disability caused by thrombosis. To assist you in planning a successful WTD event, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide that covers everything you need.
- The Partner Toolkit: Our Partner Toolkit is a valuable resource for active participation in the WTD campaign. It provides insights into the campaign, offers best practices, event ideas, sample social media posts, and more. Whether you’re an organization or an individual, these resources will help you contribute effectively. Click to download: WTD 2023 Partner Toolkit
- The Social Media Toolkit: Enhance your online presence with our Social Media Toolkit. It offers best practices, sample social media posts, and tips on connecting with others online to raise awareness about blood clots. Click to download the Social Media Toolkit 2023
- Brand Guidelines – While we encourage creativity, our Brand Guidelines ensure a consistent global presence. Feel free to use the campaign logo to align your efforts with our collective mission. Click to review the WTD 2022 Brand Guidelines
Sparking Ideas: Brainstorming Resources: Looking for fresh event ideas? Our brainstorming resources provide inspiration for planning WTD events in your community, hospital, university, or online space.
Turning Plans into Reality: Planning and Execution
- Download Free Support Resources: Once you have an event idea, our downloadable resources are available. Access educational fact sheets, eye-catching posters, advertisements, social media graphics, and presentation templates – available in multiple languages.
- The WTD Boost: Submit your event to the WTD website for increased visibility. We’re here to support your event promotion and help it reach a wider audience.
Celebrating Your Impact: Share Your Success: After your event, we’re here to celebrate your success. Share your event photos with us, and we’ll showcase them on social media, the website, and promotional materials, ensuring your efforts are recognized. You can email your photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need additional assistance? We are here to help. Email the campaign team at email@example.com.