Registration Now Open for the World Thrombosis Day 2022 Global Webinar
August 29th, 2022
You're invited to attend the World Thrombosis Day 2022 Global Webinar, "How to Support VTE Risk Assessment Across Global Healthcare Systems," co-hosted by the ISTH World Thrombosis Day campaign and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Join an expert panel of speakers for this FREE webinar on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 11 a.m. US ET. Pre-registration is required and all are welcome to attend.
Presentations and commentary will be shared by the following experts:
- Prof. Beverley Hunt, MD, OBE (Moderator)
- Prof. Claire McLintock, MD, FRACP, FRCPA, ONZM (Moderator)
- Prof. Fionnuala Ní Áinle, MD, PhD (Speaker)
- Dr. Alexander (Ander) Cohen, MBBS, MSc, MD, FRACP, FESC (Speaker)
- Prof. Stefano Barco, MD, PhD (Speaker)
- Prof. Jenny Curnow, MBBS, FRACP, FRCPA, PhD (Speaker)
Questions? Contact Barbara Krolak at firstname.lastname@example.org.