Register for the World Thrombosis Day 2021 Webinar
September 8th, 2021
Registration is now open for the World Thrombosis Day (WTD) 2021 Webinar on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 11 a.m. US-ET / 17:00 CEST. Join the industry's leading thrombosis experts for a live discussion on "Clotting Risks During Hospitalization: Exploring General Thromboprophylaxis and Special Cases."
The webinar is proudly co-hosted by the ISTH World Thrombosis Day campaign and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The webinar is free and all are welcome to attend. Pre-registration is required.
- Introduction (Claire McLintock, MD, FRACP, FRCPA, ONZM)
- General Thromboprophylaxis (Alex Spyropoulos, M.D., FACP, FCCP, FRCPC)
- Thromboprophylaxis in Special Cases (Prof. Beverley Hunt, MD, OBE)
- Thromboprophylaxis and Cancer (Alok A. Khorana, MD, FACP, FASCO)
- Q&A Session (Moderated by Claire McLintock, MD)
Questions about the webinar? Contact Barbara Krolak at Barbara_Krolak@isth.org.