National Blood Clot Alliance 10,000 Reasons Challenge
1 - 31 March, 2023
Blood clots do not discriminate. They can affect anyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, or race. Join the National Blood Clot Alliance (NBCA) 100,000 Reasons Challenge as we urgently race to Stop the Clot®. Sign up to ride, run, walk, or move your body during this 31-day virtual challenge in March. Make your miles matter and help us raise $100,000 and reach 100,000 people in honor of the 100,000 who die each year from preventable blood clots. All proceeds support the National Blood Clot Alliance (NBCA) and are 100% tax-deductible.
Here’s how it works:
- Register as an individual or as a team and consider fundraising to unlock prizes and help support NBCA programs.
- Set your own mileage and fundraising goals!
- Ride, run, walk, or move your body and track your miles any time between March 1 and March 31.
- Automatically sync your fitness device to the charity footprints IOS or Android app to track your miles. You can also track your miles manually.
- Encourage your friends and families to participate by inviting them to join the Challenge!
How does my donation help? All donations benefit the National Blood Clot Alliance (NBCA) and support programs like our monthly patient education event, “PEP Talk” and Community Thrombassador Program, develop new patient resources, such as our New Patient Guide, and participation in ongoing research efforts, such as the CLUES Mental Health Study. To learn more about NBCA and the impact of your donation visit us at stoptheclot.org.
Incentives & Giveaway Items
Start fundraising today and unlock some great prizes! Each fundraising milestone unlocks a new prize. All prizes will be sent to participants between April and May 2023.
Name: National Blood Clot Alliance